Power Cables with Ethylene-Propylene Rubber Insulation for 1 kV Voltage
Cables with ethylene-propylene rubber insulation are primarily utilized in explosion hazardous areas of all categories as well as in distribution networks on industrial and infrastructure facilities.
Ethylene-propylene rubber insulation ensures the cable uninterrupted performance at a conductor operating temperature of 90°C with peak values of up to 130°C and satisfies the current-carrying capacity high values while maintaining a good safety factor. In addition, the ethylene-propylene rubber insulation provides short-circuit resistance at a temperature of up to 250°C.
A cable with the ethylene-propylene rubber insulation is the right solution to the issue of electric power distribution in 1 kV networks and average 6-35 kV voltage. Cables with the ethylene-propylene rubber insulation are available both for zones with temperature & boreal climates as per GOST 15150-69 and for frigid climate with operating temperatures of up to -60°С.
• K9PBBнг(А)-LS (K9RVVng (A) - LS)
• K9PBЭBнг(А)-LS (K9RVEVng (A) - LS)
• K9PBСБBнг(А)-LS (K9RVSBVng (A) -LS)
• K9PBСКBнг(А)-LS (K9RVSKVng (A) -LS)
• K9PВП (K9RVP)
• K9PВСБП (K9RVSBP)
• K9PВСКП (K9RVSKP)
• K9PВПМнг(А)-HF (K9RVPMng (A) -HF)
• K9PВЭПМнг(А)-HF (K9RVEPMng (A) -HF)
• K9PВСБПМнг(А)-HF (K9RVSBPMng (A) -HF)
• K9PВСКПМнг(А)-HF (K9RVSKPMng (A) -HF)
• K9PВПМнг(А)-FRHF (K9RVPMng (A) -FRHF)
• K9PВСБПМнг(А)-FRHF (K9RVSBPMng (A) -FRHF)
• K9PВСКПМнг(А)-FRHF (K9RVSKPMng (A) -FRHF)
For the detailed technical information please contact our company employees
on the phone: +7 (495) 775-82-40 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org